Friday, February 24, 2006

I'm Here!

It's time.

A brand new, blank book is the hardest thing to write in. Those first words must be inspired! inciteful! worthwhile! perfect! A brand new, blank webpage doesn't seem quite so bad. If I change my mind in the future at least I have the option to edit...

I am a lazy writer but an industrious knitter, and I'm hoping to even that out a bit. Wisdom says that writing begets writing, and knitting is a newly discovered passion (that I can't stop talking about) so we'll see how that works out.

I can't wait to explore the community of creative crafters out there, learn from them, share, and be inspired.

There. The hardest part is over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next