Sunday, September 30, 2007

Pinwheel Obsession

At long last I'm on to my Pinwheel Sweater.
I started three days ago and I'm already working the fourth colour...

(you can only see the fourth colour in the yarn that's leading up to it...my current needle is too short to show everything off completely)

I do realize that it will be slower going the further I get into the pattern but I'm definitely making great progress so far! This may not take long at all.

[I'm really impressed...the colours seem pretty accurate on my monitor for a change!]

It makes a great hat too!

4 Comments:

Blogger Elaine said...

Yay - so pleased you've started :)

Looking good - I'm onto the final colour; about 5 rows to go before the crazy i-cord border. Def. taking a long time to get through a row now.

7:29 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

That's an ambitious project! Great colours. And now you know how to make a matching beret!

8:35 AM  
Blogger Knit - R - Done said...

I tried a few times to make one and failed. I ended up making baby blanket out of them. I'm going to go for the crocheted version at crochet me, called "Swirl." I think it might go faster. (There is a link on my blog on the side bar.)

Your knit version already looks 1000x better than mine did. Your colors are fantastic.

2:02 PM  
Blogger Uneeknitter said...

I am working on mine as well. I am doing the sleeves because I am worried about running out of yarn. I used a verigated yarn and love it, so I wanted to use that yarn for the sleeves too instead of a solid color. Please let me know how you are progressing on this!

11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next