Sunday, June 24, 2007

Will it ever end?

this crocheting thing I mean.
My finished market bag. The first crochet pattern I tried out, interrupted by a few dishcloths but now complete. I've been using it to hold unfinished crochet projects! (detail)
Mom has already put in her order for Christmas.

Second dishcloth swap package:
This one's destined for Maine. I kind of made up the towel pattern; I hope it's welcomed.

I cast something onto knitting needles today! Back to two sticks for awhile. Crocheting is fun, and fast, but knitting is the one in my bones.

3 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

Nice bag! And I love the funky dishcloth pattern. I haven't figured out crochet yet.

1:40 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

hello!
No I'm not going to be going through Ottawa for the long weekend, but I should sometime in the summer. And we can SnB. I take the Greyhound because the train doesn't go to my parents' little town. Do you live anywhere near Catherine + Bank? Sometimes when I have a stopover I go to the YMCA on Argyle, but it would be even more fun to hang out with you!

Carla

8:23 AM  
Blogger Elaine said...

ooh - looking good. I like it those colours!
Elaine x

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next