Tuesday, June 27, 2006

I'm in love...

(well, with him - of course)

...but I fell hard for this sweater pattern designed by Shelley Mackie as soon as I saw it online.

Isn't it stunning?

The design is amazing, the colours are fabulous (72 colours to choose from!) and I'm just so excited about its construction! I immediately joined the Pinwheel Sweater Along because I have to make this sweater. I have no idea whether I'll make the kids or adult version (although I'm strongly leaning towards making it for me...I guess I'm not a philanthropic knitter) and I haven't decided on a colour scheme at all, but I need to make this sweater. I'm even ok with buying yarn online that I've never touched (!) to make this sweater. I've already dreamed about this sweater. As soon as I decide on colours [suggestions welcome!] I'll place my order and cast on. I just hope it looks good on me in the end.

2 Comments:

Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

Go monochromatic, in greens. From olive with a little aqua and teal all the way to chartreuse. With your beautiful pale skin and flaming red hair, thos colours will be fantastic on you.

That's my professional oppinion.

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feel the same about that Sweater and I will cast on in july!!

3:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next