Tuesday, June 13, 2006

new baby alert!

...but my friend is only three weeks along so I'll have LOTS of time to make the booties & socks that were requested for mid-February of next year.

As for the other babies in my life I've done a swatch for the Katja top.

(so cute!!)

The recipient is not quite six months old but growing fast so I'm going to do the twelve month size. I'm going to use a variegated green mercerized cotton. My gauge was a touch small so it will (hopefully) work out well. I don't want it too big because this is very specifically a summer top.

And the blanket is coming along much faster than I anticipated! That one is due July 16 and I can easily have it done in time to ship it to Calgary. Stay tuned for progress photos...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next