Thursday, July 06, 2006

Swap loot - in and out

Long-awaited but extremely appreciated needles were waiting for me in the post today - and they brought along some tea! Thanks Grace!
A Magic Yarn Ball courtesy of Yoyo too! And it brought a mixed CD!
A sneak-peak at the magic yarn ball I sent out. I used two different colours of the same yarn and wound a centre-pull ball so it's new owner can start with either colour or make stripes. Inside I hid some notions, the Hello Kitty pencil, some charms and origami cranes I made. I really hope she likes it. What a fun thing to do! Thanks Larissa for organizing it. And this is loot that somehow found it's way into my car today. What a wonderful day!

1 Comments:

Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

I gotta get a hold of that KnitScene! bring it along (just in case I don't pick it up for myself) Tuesday!

10:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next