Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Proof

Look! I really did finish the Central Park Hoodie!
and I found the perfect place to model it!
Notes:
-I am thinking about putting a zipper in, but I can wait.
-Thanks to Miss Twiss for the tutorial on attaching the sleeves.
-To those who were asking I bought the yarn from Wool Tyme.
-If anyone plans to make this I highly recommend joining the KAL.
-More detail shots coming soon.
Now I can start on this, or maybe this, or perhaps I should finally finish this!

So much to think about; maybe I'll just make another dishcloth.

5 Comments:

Blogger Pam said...

Congrats! It's a great looking sweater.

6:11 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

WOW! That was a lot of work, and it looks great!

6:41 PM  
Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

Well, it's about time we get to see a photo of it! Congratulations it is a wonderfully knit, sewn and worn item! I sure hope you can make it to the LadyFest Craft Sale this weekend, it is just up your alley and you'd lovelovelove it!!!

7:57 AM  
Blogger Bumbershootska said...

It's perfect! Well done!

8:20 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Hiya! I'd love to have a cuppa with you when I'm in Ottawa longer. My parents live in the Ottawa Valley so I was just passing through on my way to their place. I managed to see some tulips!

8:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next