Friday, February 23, 2007

The F Word

Finishing, that is.

A few days ago I drafted a rant about how even though I had signed up for the February is for Finishing KAL all I was doing was starting projects:

*including spa socks from Knit1 (one of the few reasons to keep that magazine as far as I'm concerned)
*My So called Scarf (as an instant-gratification break from the hoodie)
*crocheting [a whole other craft!]
*and I'm seriously trying to stop myself from casting on for the Razor Cami.

Yesterday, however I found myself blocking Julia's scarf

and giving it


I also finished my My So Called Scarf

Detail

I'm almost finished the first sleeve for my sweater


(just have to fix a couple of cables)

and at long last I finished my resume!

3 Comments:

Blogger Sandy said...

I love the Central Park Hoodie you're making... Actually i loved it so much that i called a bunch of stores to get a copy of KnitScene (which wasn't an easy task 'cause it's a back issue)... Anyways I'm in Ottawa and i was wondering where you got your Diamond Heather Galway yarn from? I've been looking with no success :(

Thanks a bunch,

1:08 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Finishing, what's that? ha ha. I finally did finish the 6 weird things meme, but haven't finished any craft projects in awhile, expect a few tiny items for my Blythe doll.

Did you go to anything fun during Winterlude?

1:11 PM  
Blogger MRS MJW said...

the color you are using is lovely

4:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next