Sunday, January 13, 2008

A Day for Finishing

Within 12 hours I finished reading a book:
(...which is fantastic, by the way!! I got the first book for Christmas, devoured it & promptly bought the remaining two in the series. I'm already a good way into the third book. Wow!)
I also finished a puzzle that had me stumped for about a week.
And I finished my RPM socks!

[detail]
What a great day!!
And last week I found a home for my latest dishcloth, a pattern from an old ball band from my mom's stash. My coworker Clara was thrilled to receive it as a birthday gift. All in all a good week for knitting.

[Do you see the tulip?]

3 Comments:

Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

That is a pretty pattern, not too intricate and interesting enough lace work.

and the RPM, I could hear the stripes race round!

L

7:29 PM  
Blogger Mari said...

It's a good book. Hard to put down. :)

3:28 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Are you an over-achiever? Tell me how you get your strong attention span!

10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next