Tuesday, May 16, 2006

CRAP!

I just realized that I need to sit down and make some serious squares! or, take some serious time to make some squares...or, seriously take some time to make some squares...

Nikki Shell is working on creating a Wall of Yarn for her gallery. She has requested submissions from all over the world and will hang the embellished 15 x 15 cm squares for mid-June. The exhibition will run for six weeks then it will be auctioned off (as a whole or in parts, I'm not sure) and the proceeds will go to charity.

I LOVE this idea!! It is fabulous and community creativity like this excites me beyond...well, beyond the beyond! Little explosions happen in my brain when I contemplate this project!

...and then I realized that somehow I have to get at least one square to Australia by June 9th.

I've got some work to do!

1 Comments:

Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

Hey Sienna, I'm doing it! Ottaw to Melbourne via snail mail (cheapest and therefore slowest rate) doesn't really take too long. You've nothing to worry about.
At first I thought it read 15" and I whipped up somethin'-somethin' on super sized needles and then I re-read the deal...
She's also hosting a refashion wardrobe challenge, interested?

3:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next