Sunday, July 09, 2006

Yippee! I won!


I, ladies and gentlemen, am the soon-to-be proud owner of two hanks of Debblie Bliss Pure Silk yarn in turquoisy-blue, courtesy of Kris in Norway. Kris makes stunning shawls, mocks (deserving) old pattern books and seems to enjoy giving away parts of her stash in fun contests. Over 100 comments were posted on her blog by people trying to win some yarn, and I was one of four winners who almost guessed how many circular needles she owns [38 by the way]. Wow!

2 Comments:

Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

Yer soooo lucky!

7:13 AM  
Blogger Charity said...

Wow, that is really beautiful yarn! I love the colourway - turquoise is my favourite! Lucky you :0)

1:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next