Friday, September 15, 2006

I'd Like to Thank the Academy...

...and Cookie, for hosting such a wonderful contest

...and the gods of fibre, who were surely watching over me as I was writing my post

...and Blogger which allowed me to upload photos without trouble and did not crash my computer

...and my boyfriend, who encouraged me to take as much time as I needed (away from him) to work on my entry

...but mostly, to Thesaurus.com.



I promise to use my prize in projects that best suit the respective skeins of yarn, in projects that are created with love and reflect the wonderment of knitting and, most of all, I promise to not let this prize gather dust on the shelves (or in my stash) like some silly statue.

4 Comments:

Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

You are a man of your word!
WO


see you thursday.

8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your win! Your entry certainly deserved it. Confused by your reference a post or 2 back to Trent University as there is one hereabouts too (Nottingham actually) Stopping by to thank you for the great mag you sent in the swap. There are a few patterns in it I like but was also especially taken by the do-dad cushion. I can see that being a present several times.

8:48 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Congratulations! Thanks for the awesome postcards, btw! I'm hoping to make some socks for Christmas prezzies.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hahaha, that prize was collecting dust on my shelves! May you do better with it than I did.

9:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next