Thursday, December 14, 2006

Collect the Whole Set!

Presenting the third in my collection of Cookie's sock patterns... the Baudelaire!
It's a wonderful complement to my earlier Hedera and Pomatomus socks.
What's next? The Red Herring? Monkey? BFF?
Only time will tell...
I'm still pretty smitten with this pattern.
Check out the detail on these babies!
The wool in the background of the top picture is currently furiously being turned into 'danica', an entrelac scarf.
ENTRELAC ROCKS!
Socks may just have to sit in the background for awhile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elizabeth Metz said...

Wow. Those are some sexy lookin' baudies!

And I understand on the entrelac love. I'm making the Lady Eleanor shawl from Scarf Style at the moment, and ENTRELAC HAS SUCKED OUT MY BRAIN. All I want to do is make squares all day. But seriously.

3:12 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Beautiful!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU MAKE SOCKS!?! i was left completely unaware that socks are also on your needles...we'll chat later about socks! i love my fingersless green mitts! YOU ROCK! i adore you. l.
oh yes. e-mail *ahem* lauren(underscore)mullin(at)hotmail.

2:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next