Saturday, December 30, 2006

resolute

This year I resolve to continue my exploration of the fibre-y arts with gusto...(and perhaps gumbo if I find a good recipe!)
-
Specifics...
-
Now, resolutions are often a little painful so I'll list the painful ones first:
-
- assemble the tank top
- assemble the catnip mice
- felt the needle case
- assemble the needle case
-
Now the fun ones:
-
- finish Laura's socks
- learn to spin on a drop spindle
- dye some sock yarn
- learn to needle felt
- start & finish at least one sweater for me (either this one, this one, or this one)
- do some proper knitted lace (maybe a shawl?)
- design at least one sock pattern
-use Koigu sock yarn
-
Now I'm off to finish Kurt's entrelac scarf...
-
Happy New Year!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next