Monday, June 18, 2007

Leaving on a jet plane

I'm not, but these are:


currently en route to New Zealand (lucky things) for a swap I'm working on. I'm furiously working on a second set & will hopefully send them out this week. The dishcloth (crocheted...I'm becoming quite a pro!) was whipped up yesterday afternoon and I just have to decide on what to do to match.
More F.O. pics coming in the near future (crocheted items again...it really is fast and I think I'm just going to have to work through this little phase before heading full fledge into another major knitting project) and hopefully the beginning of a new sock or Camisa...
who am I kidding? It'll probably be both!

2 Comments:

Blogger Twiss And Weber said...

Will it be the Carleton Tavern or drumming tomorrow night?

12:39 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Great colours! Still swapping, good for you! I gave it up because I was always late. But it's fun!

1:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next