Sunday, April 06, 2008

durty dishcloth

I just received a gorgeous crochet hook that I purchased from SnokistFarmGirl at Etsy. It's made of surina wood and it feels absolutely divine.
Of course I had to test it out so as soon as I had time (after my performance last night) and this is what I came up with:
I modified a pattern from Lily Sugar'n Cream's Kitchen Kolors pattern book. I made it about 20 stitches smaller and I crocheted into the back loops to create a ribbed [for your pleasure] look.
I was uploading this pattern into Ravelry and I was wondering...how much fiddling with a pattern do you need to do before it becomes your own? I mean, a dishcloth is a dishcloth. With all the different stitch options you can use in this format how does this work?
Oh! and this is my hundredth post! Happy centenary!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next