Sunday, March 16, 2008

Almost there!

My long-awaited pinwheel sweater is nearly finished!

This photo was taken almost two weeks ago at my parent's place. I've since finished both sleeves and extended the last colour (oxblood) about an inch. I'm now contemplating the edging. I'm thinking about doing some sort of crochet loopy thing with a great variegated yarn that has most of the colours in my sweater. I'm trying to decide if I should crochet all my live stitches or cast off then edge.

I finished my central park hoodie last Easter so I was hoping to make it a tradition. I'd better get cracking on that edge!

2 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Well look at that! Can't wait to see the finished piece ^_^

11:09 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

That's a great Easter tradition! It's getting to almost be sweater weater, Central Park Hoodie or Pinwheel Sweater. I'm actually in the US for the weekend and it's a lot more springlike here than it is in Toronto. You amaze me with all the finishing of projects you do!

9:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next