Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Let it Snow

I wanted to wow my mom this Christmas. I just learned to crochet last Spring and it's one thing mom doesn't really do. I've been doing pretty well with it and decided to challenge myself a little.

I wanted to make some of those starched ornaments with crochet cotton thread and those tiny, tiny hooks. Mom has a snowflake collection that stays up after the Christmas ornaments go away so I thought it would be perfect.I did a quick search on Google & came up with a great find -> Crochet Pattern Central. They have a huge number of free patterns listed & categorized!...and one of the categories is 'Snowflakes'. Perfect!!

I made one of these, these, these, that...oh! and one of those too! Y'know what?

She was WOWED!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next