Sunday, December 10, 2006

oops - I slipped

Christmas gift #3 - finished (except for the snap)

and already delivered?

Well...I know he can use them now. And he got them in conjunction with St. Nikolaus Day and our 18 month anniversary so I guess it's ok.

What a fun and fast pattern - from Patons Heads to Toes. I finished the first convertible mitt in less than a week! I guess worsted weight knitting flies by when you're used to making lace socks. I used Sandnes Perfect yarn from Norway - 85% wool, 15% nylon in charcoal and promptly picked some up in navy to make some socks for my father in the future (although he has said not to bother...not quite sure yet why!)

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

ha ha, I even find worsted too small, I'd been on a bulky yarn binge.

Nice mittens!

6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next