Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Ein Prosit zum Socktoberfest

My sock yarn stash:
(Caveat - The six balls of cotton in the front are not really sock yarn but cotton blends I thought would be fun to make socks with at some point. I suspect that if they don't become socks soon, or if they don't work nicely as socks they will become superfluous stash, perhaps destined to become washcloths or maybe donated to our local thrift shop.)

Five pair of socks in various stages of development that I've been commissioned to finish for my mom's friend. I foresee frogging by the mile!

Not sock yarn stash, but mitten/glove yarn stash. I suspect this will become another obsession! Oh how the extremeties inspire me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next