Thursday, October 26, 2006

Oscillating Wildly

As promised - photos of my first RPM sock:
Details, details - see the twisted ridge?
I decided to make a fun scarf to give my hands a break from 2.25 needles, also just to do some brainless, instant gratification knitting. I started it Tuesday and expect to have it done by tomorrow. I haven't taken pictures yet, but I will when it's finished.
After that it's back to the companion RPM, then the companion Phentex slipper, then probably something fun & quick again and then back to work on the pattern for my boyfriend's socks.
Oh - and I'm considering going to see Debbie Bliss speak at Wool N' Things this Monday. I'm not all that interested in the trunk show aspect of the event, but she will be speaking about fashion predictions and developing design ideas. [It is tempting to go to Wool N' Things just to check out their first shipment of Koigu!] $30 gets me in and fed...should I go?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next