Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Bunny Thumper Challenge

While wandering around Ravelry the other day I came across the funniest thing - a contest comparison of our feline's hind feet! I saw it first at the House of Wool Repute, which - hands down - is the best blog name I've seen in awhile!! Basically the brain behind KitKatKnit arranged a contest with woolen prizes for the owners of the daintiest & largest cat "bunny thumper". Well the contest closed last week and the prizes have already been alotted & I missed out. Shoot.
Well, why not do it anyway?
Abby wanted to help.
4" - pretty big for a kitten!

Tux is camera shy.
SO hard to tell with his dark fur, but he's a solid 5".

1 Comments:

Blogger Carla said...

I love Abbey!

8:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next