Wednesday, April 23, 2008

ant bee

My Auntie Bea had a big birthday this month and I wanted to make her something. I found this "Bee" stitch border dishcloth pattern & thought it was perfect. To make it more special I decided to embroider a Bee on the front. I basically found a cute bee online & freehand stitched it on while sitting in front of the monitor.
I just love how it turned out!
She loves it too & absolutely refuses to use it. At this point she's trying to decide how & where to hang it up. (detail)
I'm just thrilled.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

The scale was $6 had home hardware if you'll believe it! (The location I went to was downtown off Dalhousie)

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next