Tuesday, April 08, 2008

It must be Spring...

...not because it's getting warmer, although it is, and not because the snow is finally, s l o w l y dissipating, although it is, and it's glorious. It must be Spring because I lack focus. I'm having a hard time focusing on this, for example. Partially because I'm going to have to rip part of it out and reknit, but that's besides the point. I'm not too torn up about that. And while I'm occasionally working on this, it's definitely an afterthought. And this one, as much as I enjoyed making the first one, has completely left my radar.

I'm much more interested in making one of these, just to try it out. I'll make the first one for my mom so I don't seem too selfish. And I'd kinda like one of these...'cause the yarn is pretty. Oh - and I have to make something like this, for my aunt who's having a big birthday soon; I think I'll have to doctor it up a little for her. And with all the new yarns to see, and all the new patterns to drool over, I kind of hope my Spring fever leaves quickly. though I'll certainly enjoy it while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next