Monday, June 16, 2008

Why not meme?

This one's pretty neat. I found it at my favourite friend I've never met's blog.



I tag Miss Twiss & Riizu (only because I know they'll read this eventually) and anyone else who feels inspired. It was a lot of fun!

Here's what to do:
a. Type your answer to each of the questions below into Flickr Search.
b. Using only the first page, pick an image.
c. Copy and paste each of the URLs for the images into fd’s mosaic maker.

1. What is your first name?
2. What is your favorite food?
3. What high school did you go to?
4. What is your favorite color?
5. Who is your celebrity crush?
6. Favorite drink?
7. Dream vacation?
8. Favorite dessert?
9. What do you want to be when you grow up?
10. What do you love most in life?
11. One word to describe you.
12. Your Flickr name.

Have fun! & let me know if you do this. I'd love to see your results.

3 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

I just realized I don't have your email address lol I found a business card for Mercury Filmworks in with some of my other stuff, and if you still need their contact info let me know and I'll email it to you.

aldron at gmail dot com!

8:51 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

Ooooh I'm trying to guess what words your searched to get those pictures!

2:46 PM  
Blogger Carla said...

p.s. we really have to meet IRL!

2:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next