Wednesday, March 04, 2009

Catsup Ketchup Catch-up

Ok, ok, I know. It's been a little while. Well...there have been some good reasons, the primary one being a break-up that I wasn't expecting. Yes. This one knocked me on my ass last Spring/Summer/Fall/Winter...and while things aren't fantastic at this point, I'm no longer completely on my ass.

SO.

I need to catch up. A lot. I didn't really stop knitting/crocheting, I just didn't really communicate about anything. So what I propose to do is to put up pics of the items I finished over the last year with little stories about them when necessary, in no particular order.

How about I just go ahead and start then?

This is a dishcloth I made for a swap through swap-bot. I used a stitch pattern I found in the Knitting Stitch Bible my mom gave me for Christmas. What a beautiful book! My partner loves all shades of green and she loved the dishcloth so it was a success.

I had stopped swapping for awhile, but after I discovered the new-(ish) knitters group on swap-bot I got back into it. It's the first online group I've really become involved with and it's got a nice vibe.

That's all for now. Stayed tuned for more project pics soon. I promise.

1 Comments:

Blogger Liz said...

Yay! I'm glad to see you're back. I stalk you on ravelry, but it's nice to see a post too ^_^

10:34 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next