Friday, March 06, 2009

Fall Bag


I found some fantastic cotton yarn that was just begging to be turned into a bag. It happened to come with the perfect pattern on its ball-band. (I love ball-band patterns!) I was a little worried about using two variegated yarns together but I thought I'd give it a shot.

It's just a basic granny square for the front and back of the bag, with a mesh piece for the bottom and sides. I wasn't really sure about the handles but I do like how they turned out in the end.

It's a good size and really sturdy. I've been using it as a laptop bag.


It was super-fast and looks striking. But really - the variegated yarn did all the work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

National Capital Knitters
Join | List | Previous | Next | Random | Previous 5 | Next 5 | Skip Previous | Skip Next